Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and a fantastic new years eve.
It’s the start of the new year which means – NEW YEARS RESOLUTION!
Yep, everyone is striving for their new year’s resolution which either will end in 3 – 4 months time or some will be the lucky few to actually accomplish whatever they set out to do. It’s why all my resolutions, I like to try and keep it simple. Last year I know one of my goals was to be more active and to workout more. I can say, this past year I have successfully obtained a workout routine – 3 days at the Gym, 1-2 days of running.
This year’s resolutions I am focusing more on what I truly want to do and be. That means more movies, more productions, more acting and more creating content with videos and blog post. I want to be more persistent in creating and doing more work. I don’t think I’ve hustled enough like I should’ve done in the past. I think I need to be more productive in the sense that I need to put my self out there more. At least, this is how I feel about myself. So here are my 2018 resolutions I would like to accomplish this year.
- Run a 15K
- Obtain my routine from last year
- Hike more mountains/trails
- Run at least 2 10ks
- Try Barre Class
- Try a Yoga Class
- Dance Fitness Class
- 3 – 4 Blog post a month
- 2 – 3 Videos a month on my Youtube Channel
- Start writing more Scripts ( complete at least 1)
- Revamp Brand
- Take more photos
- Be apart of 1-2 productions
- Go out and audition! ( Be the actress you know you are) ❤
- Read more books ( 1 book ever 2 months)
- Color in my Coloring Books
- Drink more Tea ❤
- Take more baths
- Watch movies ( in the theaters)
- See a play or musical
- Enjoy my parents
- Help my brother more ( even if he is a butt)
- Be with friends
- Plan my move to L.A. ( Actually make steps towards the plan)
- Learn to cook more meals
- Take care of myself ( physically, mentally and emotionally)
- Enjoy the moment and BE PRESENT ❤
What are some of your goals for 2018? Do we have any similar ones? Let me know in the comments below. 🙂 Talk to you all soon.