Everyone should always give thanks and be gracious all year round, but let’s be honest, not many of us express that. So even if you are not with family or just with friends or you may be working (which I’m sorry if you are) maybe we can take a moment to give thanks to people, things or just even general thanks to everything in your life.
Here are a few things I am thankful for this 2017 Year:
- I am thankful for my parents and their love and support.
- I am thankful for my brother even if he does annoy me, he is my brother and I can’t imagine life without him.
- I am thankful for my tia’s and tio’s even if I don’t see them all the time, I know their love is endless
- I am thankful for my friends who still keep in touch with me and want me in their lives. No matter if we may not always talk or get a chance to see them when we visit, I am forever thankful for them and everything they do.
- I am thankful for living with my parents and not being able to pay rent. Financially I have grown but I am still learning a lot about savings and financial independence which I have not yet reached.
- I am thankful for all my cousins far and near. I love and support them and will forever.
- I am thankful for having opportunities to be apart of a film industry in all aspects and to grow as a filmmaker.
- I am thankful for the new friends I make through networking and through new projects to come.
- I am thankful that I get to grow at my pace and even if my goals have not all been met or reached in the timeframe that I had hoped, I know I will get there and that it’s all about the journey I take, not just the destination.
- I am thankfully for all the experiences and learning curves I needed to go through, even if at the time it felt like the world was ending or that I couldn’t do it anymore, I know I needed this to grow as a human being.
- I am thankful that I am alive and that I get to grow and maneuver through life with the best people around me.
Hope you get a chance to be thankful this day and to tell the people just how much you love them. I am thankful for everyone who gets a chance to read this post and I hope it inspires you to live the best life you have. Thank you for the love and support. ❤